Vacancy - Corporate Advisor
6 month fixed term contract
We have a 6 month fixed term contract opportunity available to join us as a Corporate Advisor in our Winchester city centre office.
As a Corporate Advisor you'll be providing an exceptional service to our customers that have Denplan products as a benefit through their employer.
Taking a high number of inbound calls you’ll ensure that customer enquiries are resolved at the first point of contact, processing the administration accordingly. The role is varied as you’ll be communicating with both our customers and our corporate clients, therefore you’ll need to be comfortable liaising at all levels.
As a Corporate Advisor you’ll have:
- Proven customer service experience
- Experience of processing admin within tight deadlines
- Great communication skills both written and verbally
- The ability to multi task effectively
We provide a range of benefits to complement your lifestyle and promote your health and wellbeing. These include:
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays plus the option to buy an additional 5 days!
- Employer Contributory Pension scheme up to 10%
- First Home, Rental Deposit or Student Loan Repayment Scheme
- Free Simplyhealth Cash Plan or Dental Payment Plan from day one
- £500 flexible benefits pot - you choose what to spend it on (PMI, Travel Insurance, Retail Vouchers, Learning Fund plus more!)
- Life Assurance at 4 x basic salary
- Access to a range of discounts on shopping, travel, dining, entertainment etc.
- Plus many more!
At Simplyhealth we have been helping people access affordable healthcare for nearly 140 years.
We are proud to be the leading provider of everyday health cash plans, dental payment and pet health plans. Our resources allow us to look after over 6,500 member dentists, 13,000 corporate client relationships and over 3 million individual customers.
Our future success and performance will enable us to deliver our ongoing pledge to donate 10% of our profits to charity every year, supporting health-related charities that share a similar outlook to us and a dedication to helping people with everyday health conditions to make the most of life.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled rather than the advertised closing date. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Please let us know if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through your recruitment journey with us, our email address is email@example.com.
This opportunity is closed to applications.