Vacancy - Print, Pack & Post Technician
Print, Pack & Post Technician
At Simplyhealth we’re recruiting for a Print, Pack & Post Technician based in our city centre Winchester office.
Working as a member of a small team you’ll play your part in ensuring a 1st class service is provided to internal colleagues with all aspects of our print, packing and mailing function.
You’ll assist in the printing of mailings to our customers and clients, ensuring that they are produced to the highest standard within the agreed timeframes. You’ll ensure that all incoming mail is sorted and distributed around the business and gather external post ready for outgoing delivery.
You’ll keep a weekly check on stock within the function, highlighting low levels with our suppliers to ensure that re-orders are placed and stock remains at the appropriate level.
To be considered for this role you’ll have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- A flexible, adaptable approach
- A positive attitude and work well within a team
- Previous facilities experience would be an advantage but not essential
We provide a range of benefits to complement your lifestyle and promote your health and wellbeing. These include:
- 23 days holiday including bank holidays
- Employer contribution Pension scheme
- Free park and ride travel
- 20% discount on rail and bus fares
- Denplan Care Plan with option to take Private Medical Insurance or an Everyday Health Plan (after a 6 month qualifying period)
- Life assurance at 4 times your basic salary
- Access to local and national discounts on shopping, travel, dining etc.
At Simplyhealth we have been helping people access affordable healthcare for nearly 140 years.
We are proud to be the leading provider of everyday health cash plans, dental payment and pet health plans. Our resources allow us to look after over 6,500 member dentists, 13,000 corporate client relationships and over 3 million individual customers.
Our future success and performance will enable us to deliver our ongoing pledge to donate 10% of our profits to charity every year, supporting health-related charities that share a similar outlook to us and a dedication to helping people with everyday health conditions to make the most of life.
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
This opportunity is closed to applications.