Vacancy - Practice Support Advisor - Vets
Practice Support Advisor - Vets
We have an opportunity available at Simplyhealth Professionals for a Practice Support Advisor to join our Vets department based in our city centre Winchester office.
At Simplyhealth Professionals our Pet Health Plans are designed to help pet owners care for their pets by ensuring that they are protected against everyday curable illnesses. We work closely with the veterinary industry to ensure that preventative healthcare is at the forefront of a pet owners mind.
As a Practice Support Advisor within our Vets team you’ll work as part of a vibrant and fast paced group of individuals, where you’ll be the first point of contact for veterinary practices, providing excellent customer service to resolve queries and deliver seamless administration.
From day one you’ll receive support from our development coordinator to ensure you have the tools to succeed in the role as you work through a training plan tailored to you.
The role is 36.5 hours per week and you’ll work various shifts between the hours of 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday.
To be considered for this role you'll have:
- Previous customer service experience either face to face or over the phone
- Experience of handling high pressure situations and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- An interest in animals definitely helps!
We provide a range of benefits to complement your lifestyle and promote your health and wellbeing. These include:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employer contribution Pension scheme
- Free park and ride travel
- 20% discount on rail and bus fares
- Denplan Care Plan with option to take Private Medical Insurance or an Everyday Health Plan (after a 6 month qualifying period)
- Pet Health Plan (after a 6 month qualifying period)
- Access to local and national discounts on shopping, travel, dining etc.
At Simplyhealth we have been helping people access affordable healthcare for nearly 140 years.
We are proud to be the leading provider of everyday health cash plans, dental payment and pet health plans. Our resources allow us to look after over 6,500 member dentists, 13,000 corporate client relationships and over 3 million individual customers.
Our future success and performance will enable us to deliver our ongoing pledge to donate 10% of our profits to charity every year, supporting health-related charities that share a similar outlook to us and a dedication to helping people with everyday health conditions to make the most of life.
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.