Vacancy - Finance Assistant - Credit Control
Finance Assistant – Credit Control
£17,000 - £18,000
We have an opportunity available for a Finance Assistant to join our Credit Control Team based in our city centre Winchester office.
As a Finance Assistant you’ll proactively manage the credit of a portfolio of clients, assisting in the reconciling and collection of Corporate dental and cash plan monies owed in accordance with the business credit control policy and processes.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- A strong understanding of Microsoft office, particularly Excel
- The ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
- A flexible approach and able to manage your workload effectively
- A customer focused approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
We provide a range of benefits to complement your lifestyle and promote your health and wellbeing. These include:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employer contribution Pension scheme
- Free park and ride travel
- 20% discount on rail and bus fares
- Denplan Care Plan with option to take Private Medical Insurance or an Everyday Health Plan (after a 6 month qualifying period)
- Pet Health Plan (after a 6 month qualifying period)
- Access to local and national discounts on shopping, travel, dining etc.
At Simplyhealth we have been helping people access affordable healthcare for nearly 140 years.
We are proud to be the leading provider of everyday health cash plans, dental payment and pet health plans. Our resources allow us to look after over 6,500 member dentists, 13,000 corporate client relationships and over 3 million individual customers.
Our future success and performance will enable us to deliver our ongoing pledge to donate 10% of our profits to charity every year, supporting health-related charities that share a similar outlook to us and a dedication to helping people with everyday health conditions to make the most of life.
To view the job description, please click here.
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.