Vacancy - Practice Support & Development Advisor
Practice Support & Development Advisor
We have opportunities available at Simplyhealth Professionals to join our dental practice support team as a Practice Support & Development Advisor, based in our Winchester city centre office.
In this role you’ll be the first point of contact for our dental practice members, delivering a high level of customer service both over the phone and via written correspondence that builds strong trusted relationships to create a positive and professional impression of the Simplyhealth.
You’ll work closely with our Regional Consultants who are the face to face contact for our practices, proactively supporting them to both enhance existing membership base and drive growth through new business opportunities with service excellence at the forefront of all contact.
Our team works Monday to Thursday 9am to 5:30pm and 9am to 4:30pm on Fridays.
To be considered for this role you’ll have:
- Customer service experience either face to face or over the phone
- Experience of handling high pressure situations and deadlines
- Experience of offering a premium service and going the extra mile
- Experience of up-selling and cross-selling on existing accounts
- Experience of identifying/actively seeking sales opportunities and effective handling of new business enquiries
We provide a range of benefits to complement your lifestyle and promote your health and wellbeing. These include:
- 23 days holidays, plus bank holidays
- Employer Pension
- Free park and ride in Winchester
- 20% discount on Rail, Bus and Ferry tickets
- Denplan Care – Dental cover/treatment plan
- Up to £100 each year to spend on a health related activity
At Simplyhealth we have been helping people access affordable healthcare for nearly 140 years.
We are proud to be the leading provider of everyday health cash plans, dental payment and pet health plans. Our resources allow us to look after over 6,500 member dentists, 13,000 corporate client relationships and over 3 million individual customers.
Our future success and performance will enable us to deliver our ongoing pledge to donate 10% of our profits to charity every year, supporting health-related charities that share a similar outlook to us and a dedication to helping people with everyday health conditions to make the most of life.
Please note Simplyhealth Professionals (formerly Denplan) is a business unit of Simplyhealth.
To view the job description, please click here
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
This opportunity is closed to applications.