Vacancy - Out of Hours Client Advisor - Vets
Out of Hours Client Advisor – Vets
6 month FTC
We have opportunities available at Simplyhealth Professionals for Customer Service Advisors to join our Vets division working on Saturdays where you’ll be based in our city centre Winchester office.
At Simplyhealth Professionals our Pet Health Plans are designed to help pet owners care for their pets by ensuring that they are protected against everyday curable illnesses. We work closely with the veterinary industry to ensure that preventative healthcare is at the forefront of a pet owners mind.
As a Customer Service Advisor within our Vets team you’ll work as part of a vibrant and fast paced group of individuals, where you’ll be the first point of contact for pet owners, providing excellent customer service to resolve client queries and deliver seamless administration.
To ensure that you gain the knowledge and expertise needed in this role you’ll need to be available for up to 2 weeks on a full time basis upon joining so that you can carry out a structured training plan. After this time adhoc training hours may be required, which the Team Leader will discuss with you.
We have 3 roles available and these are for Saturdays only, working either 9-5pm or 9-5:30pm, where your shift pattern will be determined at interview.
Should you feel that you are right for this role but would like to discuss the training required, please contact our Recruitment Consultant Andy O’Neill on 0344 579 2858 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous customer service experience either face to face or over the phone
- Experience of handling high pressure situations and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Be available for full time office training before beginning the role
- An interest in animals definitely helps!
We provide a range of benefits to complement your lifestyle and promote your health and wellbeing. These include:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (Pro rata’d)
- Employer contribution Pension scheme
- Free park and ride travel
- 20% discount on rail and bus fares
- Denplan Care Plan with option to take Private Medical Insurance or an Everyday Health Plan (after a 6 month qualifying period)
- Pet Health Plan (after a 6 month qualifying period)
- Access to local and national discounts on shopping, travel, dining etc.
At Simplyhealth we have been helping people access affordable healthcare for nearly 140 years.
We are proud to be the leading provider of everyday health cash plans, dental payment and pet health plans. Our resources allow us to look after over 6,500 member dentists, 13,000 corporate client relationships and over 3 million individual customers.
Our future success and performance will enable us to deliver our ongoing pledge to donate 10% of our profits to charity every year, supporting health-related charities that share a similar outlook to us and a dedication to helping people with everyday health conditions to make the most of life.
To view the job description, please click here.
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.