Vacancy - Helpline and Insurance Advisor
Helpline & Insurance Advisor
An exciting opportunity is available within Simplyhealth Professionals for a Helpline & Insurance Advisor based in our City Centre Winchester office.
As a Helpline & Insurance Advisor you’ll work as part of a large team of Advisors to deliver excellent customer service to dental patients who are using their supplementary Insurance Benefit for dental injuries or emergencies. You’ll reassure the customers and proactively contact dental practices to secure an appointment for the patient. The role will be telephone based with both inbound and outbound calls along with the administration of patients claims for the dental work they receive.
This role is 36.5 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 9-5:30 and 9-4:30 on Fridays. On successful completion of your probation the salary will rise to £17,500.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- The ability to build rapport with patients an dental practices over the telephone
- IT literacy with an understanding of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
We provide a range of benefits to complement your lifestyle and promote your health and wellbeing. These include:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employer contribution Pension scheme
- Free park and ride travel
- 20% discount on rail and bus fares
- Denplan Care Plan with option to take Private Medical Insurance or an Everyday Health Plan (after a 6 month qualifying period)
- Life assurance at 4 times your basic salary
- Access to local and national discounts on shopping, travel, dining etc.
At Simplyhealth we have been helping people access affordable healthcare for nearly 140 years.
We are proud to be the leading provider of everyday health cash plans, dental payment and pet health plans. Our resources allow us to look after over 6,500 member dentists, 13,000 corporate client relationships and over 3 million individual customers.
Our future success and performance will enable us to deliver our ongoing pledge to donate 10% of our profits to charity every year, supporting health-related charities that share a similar outlook to us and a dedication to helping people with everyday health conditions to make the most of life.
Please note Simplyhealth Professionals (formerly Denplan) is a business unit of Simplyhealth.
To view the job description, please click here.
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.