Vacancy - Senior Salesforce Developer
Senior Salesforce Developer
Up to £60,000
An exciting opportunity is available within Simplyhealth Professionals for a Senior Salesforce Developer, based in our Winchester office.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer you’ll work with Product Owners and Business Analysts to develop software solutions based on business need across Simplyhealth Professionals. You’ll be an advocate for agile development frameworks and help create positive working relationships within Scrum teams, playing your part in ensuring solutions are fit for purpose and delivered on time.
As a senior member of the Software Development team you’ll bring a high level of technical knowledge with you, acquired through work on a number of medium to large scale projects. This knowledge and expertise will not only be applied when delivering solutions but also to coach and mentor others within the team.
You’ll be able to demonstrate:
- A high level of expertise in delivering software solutions using Salesforce and the Force.com platform (APEX, SOQL, Visual Force, Lightning)
- A high level of expertise in delivering software solutions using the Microsoft technology stack (C#, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server)
- Experience of coaching and mentoring less experienced Software Developers
- A high level of knowledge and experience of agile development approaches to fit large, complex, enterprise-level projects.
- Experience of taking the lead role in projects that have been completed successfully
At Simplyhealth we have been helping people access affordable healthcare for nearly 140 years.
We are proud to be the leading provider of everyday health cash plans, dental payment and pet health plans. Our resources allow us to look after over 6,500 member dentists, 13,000 corporate client relationships and over 3 million individual customers.
Our future success and performance will enable us to deliver our ongoing pledge to donate 10% of our profits to charity every year, supporting health-related charities that share a similar outlook to us and a dedication to helping people with everyday health conditions to make the most of life.
We offer employees a wide range of training and benefits; these can be found on the careers page via the following link:
Please note Simplyhealth Professionals (formerly Denplan) is a Business Unit of Simplyhealth.
To view the job description, please click here.
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.