Vacancy - Practice Support Advisor
Practice Support Advisor - Vets
Full time/fixed term
An exciting opportunity is available within Simplyhealth for a Practice Support Advisor on a 6 month Fixed term contract basis in our Vets team.
In this role you will focus on building strong and long lasting relationships whilst also being the first point of contact for Pet Health Plans. Excellent Customer Service is imperative, face to face, over the telephone and through all other communication channels. They key drive in your role through building these strong relationships is to both enhance the existing Pet Health Plans membership base and drive growth through new business opportunities. You will also support the Pet Health Plan consultants in achieving their business plans.
There may be a requirement to work shifts in line with the 36.5 hour week.
As a Practice Support Advisor you’ll have:
- Excellent communication skills which allow you to build strong relationship
- Customer Service experience either face to face or over the phone
- Experience of handling high pressure situations and deadlines
- Experience of offering a premium service and “going the extra mile”
- Experience of relationship building with Key Accounts and Sales Teams to meet growth/retention targets
- Must have a full UK driving licence
To view the job description, please click here.
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications are received.