Vacancy - Corporate Administrator
6 and 12 Month Fixed Term Contracts
An opportunity has arisen to join us as a Corporate Administrator, based in Winchester.
Based in Winchester city centre Denplan is the UK’s leading dental and vets plan specialist with around 1.7 million patients across the country and serving over 1,900 companies with employee benefit schemes.
This is a key role within the Corporate Services Team; you’ll proactively manage the administration of a portfolio of clients, whilst working closely with a dedicated Account Manager to promote customer service excellence.
As a Corporate Administrator, you will:
- Ensure all client administration is completed as per the departmental Service Level Agreement
- Guarantee all client administration meets departmental quality standards
- Promote a Customer Centric approach when dealing with Clients and Intermediaries
- Work with the Account Management team to build relationships with key stakeholders within our Intermediaries and Companies
- Attend Corporate Roadshows to engage with our clients and customers
As a Corporate Administrator you’ll:
- Have strong organisational skills and eye for detail
- Have an understanding of the importance of processes and ensures adherence
- Be able to convey complex ideas and concepts simply, elegantly and with impact to create understanding
- Have administration experience
- Have experience using Excel and Microsoft packages
To view the job description, please click here.
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
This opportunity is closed to applications.