Vacancy - Developer Analyst
£38,000 - £42,000
An exciting opportunity is available within Simplyhealth Professionals for a Developer Analyst based in our Winchester office.
As a Developer Analyst you’ll be working within our IT Care & Maintenance team who deliver support, fixes, configuration changes, enhancements and advice to all customers using our business systems.
You’ll ensure that development for the systems is carried out following all appropriate standards, are to the highest quality and in line with business priority and customer service standards.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Proven experience of end-to-end development of high quality software applications
- Proven competence in delivering software solutions using Microsoft technology stack (C#, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server)
- Experience of Continuous Delivery
- Experience of managing code using a source code management tool such as TFS or GIT
- Experience of working face to face with IT teams and business users in a customer focused environment
At Simplyhealth we have been helping people access affordable healthcare for nearly 140 years.
We are proud to be the leading provider of everyday health cash plans, dental payment and pet health plans. Our resources allow us to look after over 6,500 member dentists, 13,000 corporate client relationships and over 3 million individual customers.
Our future success and performance will enable us to deliver our ongoing pledge to donate 10% of our profits to charity every year, supporting health-related charities that share a similar outlook to us and a dedication to helping people with everyday health conditions to make the most of life.
We offer employees a wide range of training and benefits; these can be found on the careers page via the following link:
Please note Simplyhealth Professionals (formerly Denplan) is a business unit of Simplyhealth.
To view the job description, please click here.
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.