Vacancy - Junior Brand Executive
Junior Brand Campaign Executive
12 month FTC
Based in Winchester
Salary £24,000 – 27,000 (based on experience)
The Junior Brand campaign executive will work with the team to deliver Key Brand campaigns, incentives and some advertising to increase the Simplyhealth Professionals member dentist base and dental payment plan patients, both online and offline. Taking ownership of allocated campaigns, delivering them end to end, on time, to budget and on brand. The Junior Brand Campaigns Executive will be results focused with the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
Demonstrating a willingness to undertake new challenges, be flexible and work across functions, with a strong commitment to service excellence. A self-motivated and flexible individual who strives to succeed, and demonstrates a willingness to work within the team.
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- Experience of working in a marketing role, particularly on below the line activity
- Experience of integrated campaign planning, management and execution
- Experience writing copy both online/offline and proof reading
- Organisation and time management
- Strong people skills
- Attention to detail
- Copy writing and proof reading
- Monitoring and data analysis
- Comfortable working within defined parameters, following processes and procedure particularly within a FCA compliant environment
- Ability to work under pressure and accept productive criticism
- Flexible attitude to working hours in order to meet deadlines
To view the job description, please click here.
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
This opportunity is closed to applications.