Vacancy - Test Automation Analyst
Test Automation Analyst
£30,000 - £35,000
An exciting opportunity is available within Simplyhealth Professionals for a Test Automation Analyst based in our Winchester office.
As a Test Automation Analyst you’ll work with our Test Analysts, Developers, Product Owners and Business Analysts to deliver software solutions based on business need across Simplyhealth Professionals. You’ll be an advocate for test automation, working in collaboration to ensure that the solutions are fit for purpose and delivered on time.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience of performing test automation for software applications, delivering high quality solutions on a range of medium to large scale projects
- Competence in delivering a test automation solution using Selenium with C#
- Experience of working in agile delivery teams
- Experience of working with project collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, MS-Project
- Experience of working with test management software such as QC or Xray for JIRA)
- Interest in new tools and technology and their application in a business environment
- Experience of working with IT teams and business users in a customer focused environment
At Simplyhealth we have been helping people access affordable healthcare for nearly 140 years.
We are proud to be the leading provider of everyday health cash plans, dental payment and pet health plans. Our resources allow us to look after over 6,500 member dentists, 13,000 corporate client relationships and over 3 million individual customers.
Our future success and performance will enable us to deliver our ongoing pledge to donate 10% of our profits to charity every year, supporting health-related charities that share a similar outlook to us and a dedication to helping people with everyday health conditions to make the most of life.
We offer employees a wide range of training and benefits; these can be found on the careers page via the following link:
To view the job description, please click here.
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
This opportunity is closed to applications.