Vacancy - Practice Support Advisor
Practice Support Advisor - Vets
Full time Temporary 9 month Fixed term contract
Salary Circa £18,000
An opportunity has become available for a Practice Support Advisor within the Pet Health Plans Team
To drive the growth of practices and pets by:
- Being the first point of contact with Pet Health Plans and the public face of the brand
- Providing excellent customer service to make Pet Health Plans the number one provider
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with practices to improve growth and loyalty
- Grow and retain member practices
- Support the acquisition of new practices
- Enable Consultants to develop their sales areas
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Pet Health Plans team
- Contribute to the growth of The vets business, reputation and goal of becoming the number one provider
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
- Strong IT skills – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent proven communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Experience of working to precise standards, procedures and deadlines
- Driving licence essential
- 5 GCSE’s Grade A-C (including Maths and English) essential
At Simplyhealth we have been helping people access affordable healthcare for nearly 140 years.
We are proud to be the leading provider of everyday health cash plans, dental payment and pet health plans. Our resources allow us to look after over 6,500 member dentists, 13,000 corporate client relationships and over 3 million individual customers.
To view the job description, please click here.
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications are received.
This opportunity is closed to applications.