Vacancy - Finance Assistant - FTC
Finance Assistant – Credit Control Team
Fixed Term Contract – cover until end December 2017
An opportunity has arisen to join Simplyhealth as a Finance Assistant, based in Winchester.
This is a key role within the credit control team; you’ll proactively manage the credit of a portfolio of clients.
As a Finance Assistant you will:
- Assist in the collection of Corporate dental and cashplan monies owed in accordance with the business credit control policy and processes;
- Ensure the SLAs and debt chasing processes for the Finance credit control team are achieved;
- Support the team supervisor with the completion of the credit control processes for Corporate groups. Reconcile and confirm outstanding debt with client companies with a view to collecting all monies owed whilst ensuring the process for collecting old debt is followed and updated;
- To deliver excellent customer focused support to Corporate dental and cashplan client companies and the Corporate & Consumer business unit;
The individual needs to be:
- An excellent communicator – both written and verbal;
- Able to provide a customer focused service at all time with a ‘can do’ attitude and partnering skills to build and maintain a positive rapport with Corporate Client companies, brokers and the Corporate teams;
- Able to work on multiple systems with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft ffice – Excel and Word essential, plus Salesforce, Ultima and/or Pulse desirable but not essential
At Simplyhealth we have been helping people access affordable healthcare for nearly 140 years.
We are proud to be the leading provider of everyday health cash plans, dental payment and pet health plans. Our resources allow us to look after over 6,500 member dentists, 13,000 corporate client relationships and over 3 million individual customers.
To view the job description, please click here.
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
This opportunity is closed to applications.