Vacancy - Software Developer - Test
Software Developer – Test
Salary Circa £38,000
We are looking for a Software Developer to work collaboratively within a dynamic team, using your technical insight and creativity to help build high performing solutions.
You’ll work with Product Owners and Business Analysts to develop software solutions based on business need across the Professional Funding Business Unit.
As an advocate for agile development frameworks, Software Developer you’ll help create a positive working relationship within Scrum teams and play their part in ensuring that the solutions delivered are fit for purpose and delivered on time.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in delivering software engineering solutions (C#, .NET, SQL Server, Java, Web)
- Knowledge for implementing quality assurance tools in continuous delivery pipelines (TeamCity, SonarQube)
- Interest or experience in defining test automation frameworks, test environments, and testability solutions to ensure optimal reuse across projects
- Interest in defining and supporting the continuous improvement of the IT test automation and quality engineering process using technology
- Knowledge of tools and technologies that quality assurance checks and tests are implemented as part of the continuous delivery pipeline (where appropriate).
- Knowledge of implementing test automation tools (Selenium , REST APIs, Instrumentation tools e.g. Service Insight etc.) – desirable, but not essential
- Experience of working in agile delivery teams
- Experience of working with project collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, MS-Project
In the world of healthcare, more than anywhere, experience counts. Since 1872 - long before the existence of the NHS, Simplyhealth has been helping people to make the most of life, by managing their everyday health needs.
Our resources allow us to look after over 6,500 member dentists, 13,000 corporate client relationships and over 3 million individual customers. That’s a huge number of people to be responsible for, but we take pride in having the expertise to make this possible – and we plan to serve even more people in the future.
Our future success and performance will enable us to deliver our ongoing pledge to donate 10% of our profits to charity every year, supporting health-related charities that share a similar outlook to us and a dedication to helping people with everyday health conditions to make the most of life.
To view the job description, please click here.
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
This opportunity is closed to applications.