Vacancy - Software Developer - Test
Software Developer – Test
Salary Circa £38,000
We are looking for a Software Developer to work collaboratively within a dynamic team, using your technical insight and creativity to help build high performing solutions.
You’ll work with Product Owners and Business Analysts to develop software solutions based on business need across the Professional Funding Business Unit.
As an advocate for agile development frameworks, Software Developer you’ll help create a positive working relationship within Scrum teams and play their part in ensuring that the solutions delivered are fit for purpose and delivered on time.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of performing test automation for software applications, delivering high quality solutions on a range of medium to large scale projects
- Competence in delivering a test automation solution using Selenium with C#
- Experience of working in agile delivery teams
- Experience of working with project collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, MS-Project
- Experience of working with test management software such as QC or Xray for JIRA)
- Interest in new tools and technology and their application in a business environment
- Experience of managing code using a source code management tool such as TFS or Git
- Experience of working with IT teams and business users in a customer focused environment
In the world of healthcare, more than anywhere, experience counts. Since 1872 - long before the existence of the NHS, Simplyhealth has been helping people to make the most of life, by managing their everyday health needs.
Our resources allow us to look after over 6,500 member dentists, 13,000 corporate client relationships and over 3 million individual customers. That’s a huge number of people to be responsible for, but we take pride in having the expertise to make this possible – and we plan to serve even more people in the future.
Our future success and performance will enable us to deliver our ongoing pledge to donate 10% of our profits to charity every year, supporting health-related charities that share a similar outlook to us and a dedication to helping people with everyday health conditions to make the most of life.
To view the job description, please click here.
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.