Vacancy - Practice Support Administrator
Practice Support Administrator
An opportunity is available within Simplyhealth for a Practice Support Administrator based in our Winchester office.
You’ll work as part of a team of administrators, delivering excellent customer service to Simplyhealth Professionals’ dental practices, Practice Advisors and the Sales Team, as part of the customer Service division. Providing administrative support in a timely manner ensuring the good reputation of the company is demonstrated and maintained.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong organisational and attention to detail skills
- Time management and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Flexible Communication style – written and verbal (including phone work)
- GCSE or equivalent at Grade C or above in English and Maths (Essential)
- Previous experience working within an administration and/or financial background is desirable
At Simplyhealth we have been helping people access affordable healthcare for nearly 140 years.
We are proud to be the leading provider of everyday health cash plans, dental payment and pet health plans. Our resources allow us to look after over 6,500 member dentists, 13,000 corporate client relationships and over 3 million individual customers.
Our future success and performance will enable us to deliver our ongoing pledge to donate 10% of our profits to charity every year, supporting health-related charities that share a similar outlook to us and a dedication to helping people with everyday health conditions to make the most of life.
To view the job description, please click here.
This opportunity is closed to applications.